WWTBAC is the first crypto lottery where your chances of winning are eternal and much higher than in a conventional lottery.
By participating just once, you are ensuring your chances in all our raffles, including the big prize of 1,000,000 USDT.
You just have to send 10 USDT or USDC to our wallet and you are immediately registered for all the draws that we carry out.
For each transfer, WWTBAC retains 25% to cover operating and advertising expenses, the remaining 75% is divided into 2 pools, one is for the raffles every 1,000 new participants and the other for the grand prize of 1,000,000 USDT.
For the first raffle celebrating our first 1,000 participants we will have 11 winners and 3750 USDT in prizes.
By participating once you have an option to win in all the raffles every 1,000 new users and in the grand prize of 1 million USDT for only 1 winner.
Remember: To have more chances of winning you can make different transfers of 10 USDT or USDC, each transaction is an opportunity.
Send 10 USDT or USDC to the following address based on your network.
*You can check if your wallet is already registered for the draw here (this document is updated several times a day, if you just made the deposit, wait a bit before checking if you are already registered)
REMAINING PARTICIPANTS FOR THE FIRST DRAW
1500 USDT PRIZE.
500 USDT PRIZES.
250 USDT PRIZES.
100 USDT PRIZES.
No, WWTBAC is the simplest lottery you will find. By sending 10 USDT or USDC from your wallet you are automatically registered with an option for all the raffles we carry out.
No. This is a project far from any type of speculation and quite direct. Just send 10 USDT or USDC from your wallet and you are automatically registered with an option for all the raffles we celebrate.
Because you don’t have to guess a sequence of numbers, you don’t have to buy a ticket every week, the raffles have guaranteed winners, and you participate in an unlimited number of raffles.
Yes, you can transfer from your account in an Exchange but you will have to write us immediately by email or Discord with a screenshot of the operation and specifying the wallet that you want to be registered for the draws (This is necessary since the CEX usually make the transaction from a shared account that you don’t have access to)
No. You can participate as many times as you want by making different transfers of 10 USDT or USDC. Each transaction is an option in the raffles.
We will carry out 1 raffle for cash prizes every 1,000 new participants and in parallel the jackpot will accumulate until we can draw the grand prize of 1 million USDT. After the big draw we will continue creating more Cryptonaries.
To guarantee the transparency of the raffles, these will be carried out on the random.org platform, where each user will be able to verify if they were registered for the corresponding raffle.
Yes, WWTBAC is the only lottery in which by participating only once you will have chances to win in all the raffles we make. With only 10 USDT or USDC you have the opportunity to participate in hundreds of raffles for cash prizes and in the great raffle for 1,000,000 USDT. *This dynamic will be maintained as long as the platform is active.
Yes, that’s why WWTBAC retains 25% in each transaction, with that amount we ensure the diffusion of the project in various media as well as cover operating costs.
® Who Wants To Be a Cryptonaire | 2023